Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rock & Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   fuck off pokemon hipsters (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=595679)

Juddybear 05-01-2012 08:29 AM

[QUOTE=2muchket!;18859855]so much csb

so little time

though has re-affirmed how much of a good choice not accepting you on fb was[/QUOTE]

:lol:

hey bros

SheenaShiva 05-01-2012 08:30 AM

sup juddy

kitsch 05-01-2012 08:40 AM

post-teen angst

SheenaShiva 05-01-2012 08:52 AM

shut up kitsch u never been through this :upset:

illmitch 05-01-2012 09:24 AM

[IMG]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1091949/Bosh_Rises.gif[/IMG]

SheenaShiva 05-01-2012 09:26 AM

[IMG]http://www.sohh.com/img/deweezy-2012-03-10-300x300.jpg[/IMG]

illmitch 05-01-2012 09:27 AM

cant stop giggling at that gif

SheenaShiva 05-01-2012 09:31 AM

[IMG]http://cdn.hiphopdx.org//images/features/hop_304.jpg[/IMG]

MalleusMaleficarum 05-01-2012 09:37 AM

"Bosh Rises" lol

super_blockhead 05-01-2012 09:39 AM

i sort of agree with alex. think about your life and if you would want to put another person through that.

Angmar 05-01-2012 09:40 AM

I think Ideally if I ever have a kid or anything I'd probably adopt, although having children is something I don't even wanna think about for another 10 years at least.

SheenaShiva 05-01-2012 09:43 AM

there's like NO argument you could possibly make about how easy it would be to not exist. sentimentals will say but then you would have never gotten a chance to laugh or be in love etcetera and its like dude what do you picture having never existed to be like, you think you're gonna be like hovering in space with just enough consciousness to be pissed off that you didn't get to laugh and have fun

i always really wanted to have kids but i don't think i could resist the urge to smother it with a pillow the second i had any indication it would grow up and get into the types of lifestyles i indulge in

SheenaShiva 05-01-2012 09:47 AM

its like on the one hand i've smoked weed before in my life and even listened to like Sublime so I'm supposed to be vaguely "chill" and "deep" or whatever but i think there's a time we need to move past this "life is a sacred blessing" talk

the guitarist in my band is the most blindly positive "life is a blessing every day you see the sunshine is a gift from god" person I've ever met and half the time it rubs off on me and the other half the time i want to rage like hell

kitsch 05-01-2012 09:50 AM

[QUOTE=SheenaShiva;18859890]shut up kitsch u never been through this :upset:[/QUOTE]

u dont kno me

robo was cool at 13 not 17

do real drugs like an adult

SheenaShiva 05-01-2012 09:59 AM

im 20

and you're mindlessly repeating random slogans like "robitussin isn't a real drug" which has no basis in reality whatsoever and is just some thing people say to feel cool about the fact that they cant handle robitussin

if i took you out binging with me you'd be freaking out after only like seven days of stuffing as much coricidin and incense into your body as possible

illmitch 05-01-2012 09:59 AM

i love being alive

want to have a family once i get a good job and settle down

publicastration 05-01-2012 10:09 AM

as much as i think everything sucks sometimes i still love life

SheenaShiva 05-01-2012 10:13 AM

i would say something like SAYS THE HAPPY GO LUCKY IMMATURE DOUCEHBAG GOLF WANG but idk you seem like you've actually been through some shit what with being homeschooled and not being able to talk to girls

kitsch 05-01-2012 10:14 AM

[QUOTE=SheenaShiva;18859954]im 20

and you're mindlessly repeating random slogans like "robitussin isn't a real drug" which has no basis in reality whatsoever and is just some thing people say to feel cool about the fact that they cant handle robitussin

if i took you out binging with me you'd be freaking out after only like seven days of stuffing as much coricidin and incense into your body as possible[/QUOTE]

dude youre taking what im saying way too literally
robo is just a poor substitute when other things aren't available
im 21 and used to binge on crazy shit in high school
it became not fun anymore, being kicked out of my parents house, worrying about getting an opiate fix and then worrying about finding a couch to sleep on that night

your life is probably pretty alright and youre asking some existential questions and then being all drama queen about them

i have tmj/tmd disorder which basically means that the disks in my jaw joint are out of place so the condile of my jaw rubs against nervous tissue in the socket in my skull. so everytime i eat, i get a blast of pain in my face and head. everytime i open my mouth wrong or yawn. and that's not to mention the crippling headaches that i wake up with and get worse throughout the day to where sometimes the pain is so bad that all i can do is lie down with the blinds closed and play ambient music at a low volume. getting out of bed to even take a piss is a monumental task at these times. yet im still in college, taking artificial intelligence computer programming classes and neuroscience classes and pulling off As and A-s.

i dont bitch about my problems, unlike you (im doing it just this once for contrast). i still have a desire to exist, to try to find an answer so i can just feel "normal". i'd just like to have no pain, and i would consider myself lucky. what you take for granted, i dream of.

so yeah, take your staged existential meltdown someplace else, youre life isn't that bad.

publicastration 05-01-2012 10:17 AM

[QUOTE=SheenaShiva;18859971]i would say something like SAYS THE HAPPY GO LUCKY IMMATURE DOUCEHBAG GOLF WANG but idk you seem like you've actually been through some shit what with being homeschooled and not being able to talk to girls[/QUOTE]

lolwut

Angmar 05-01-2012 10:19 AM

[QUOTE=kitsch;18859974]dude youre taking what im saying way too literally
robo is just a poor substitute when other things aren't available
im 21 and used to binge on crazy shit in high school
it became not fun anymore, being kicked out of my parents house, worrying about getting an opiate fix and then worrying about finding a couch to sleep on that night

your life is probably pretty alright and youre asking some existential questions and then being all drama queen about them

i have tmj/tmd disorder which basically means that the disks in my jaw joint are out of place so the condile of my jaw rubs against nervous tissue in the socket in my skull. so everytime i eat, i get a blast of pain in my face and head. everytime i open my mouth wrong or yawn. and that's not to mention the crippling headaches that i wake up with and get worse throughout the day to where sometimes the pain is so bad that all i can do is lie down with the blinds closed and play ambient music at a low volume. getting out of bed to even take a piss is a monumental task at these times. yet im still in college, taking artificial intelligence computer programming classes and neuroscience classes and pulling off As and A-s.

i dont bitch about my problems, unlike you (im doing it just this once for contrast). i still have a desire to exist, to try to find an answer so i can just feel "normal". i'd just like to have no pain, and i would consider myself lucky. what you take for granted, i dream of.

so yeah, take your staged existential meltdown someplace else, youre life isn't that bad.[/QUOTE]

well said

super_blockhead 05-01-2012 10:24 AM

a lot of people i know are getting married and having kids. theyre happy now but in a few years theyll realize theyre stuck having to support a wife that has let herself go and ungrateful kids. plus your wife may cheat on you or divorce you and take half your shit.

this is why i have only lived with girls cause then if you get sick of them its just like bitch get the fuck out of my house. plus if you have kids then your wife has a busted vagina and you cant fuck any one else.

if you put yourself in that position in your early twenties you are a sucker

SheenaShiva 05-01-2012 10:29 AM

oh wow your fucking jaw hurts, meanwhile you find constant entertainment in things like music , social interaction, having girlfriends or boyfriends or whatever it is you do, cinema, books, artificial intelligence computer programming classes

i on the other hand am full blown existentially fucked right now beyond your wildest dreams of cosmic apathy

although i choose not to talk about it on mx i have mad mental disorders since childhood and am definitely not depressed over whatever wordly concerns you might suspect i'm being a bitch about

Juddybear 05-01-2012 10:29 AM

alex you should prob lay off the incense

publicastration 05-01-2012 10:29 AM

:lol:

SheenaShiva 05-01-2012 10:32 AM

[QUOTE=Juddybear;18860016]alex you should prob lay off the incense[/QUOTE]

was holding in a laugh from the time i typed "your wildest dreams of cosmic apathy" and then died at this

kitsch 05-01-2012 10:33 AM

yeah i should feel sorry for you because you've intentionally done a lot of drugs and have intentionally completely disengaged from life

if there is no meaning, that means that you are free to create your own meaning, which is the most liberating concept.

these are questions everyone asks, youre just getting all muddled in them as some stupid justification to waste your life away on robo and working minimum wage so that all along you can say to yourself "i get it, im not like any of these losers"

Juddybear 05-01-2012 10:34 AM

for real tho, you should stop, if you're freaking out all the time incense def ain't gonna help

like, shit gets waaaaaay too "real" on that stuff

@alex

illmitch 05-01-2012 10:34 AM

life is what u make of it

Juddybear 05-01-2012 10:34 AM

yolo!!! ;)