Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bass Guitar (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Casual 3.14159 (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=515504)

Brandon_S 02-25-2007 01:46 PM

I don't have it,I hate BC Richs,Deans,Flying V's and any weird body shapes,like those. He clearly trys to prove how M3dd73 666 he is.

User Name 02-25-2007 01:48 PM

My friend and I were thinking that Dean, Krank, and Dunlop had Dimebag killed so they could make all that stuff. It's certainly plausible.

Spaceman Spiff 02-25-2007 04:54 PM

What the fu[size=2]ck[/size] is the Internet?

Pinhead13 02-25-2007 05:07 PM

I was thinking of getting a nickname change....hmmmm The Pinheadnator13 sounds cool.

funkyhoney 02-25-2007 05:12 PM

maybe i should get a less faggy user name

Moon Flavor 02-25-2007 05:14 PM

[QUOTE=Pinhead13;14274419]I was thinking of getting a nickname change....hmmmm The Pinheadnator13 sounds cool.[/QUOTE]

Please don't, that's just stupid.

@ryan: Nah, it fits you :)

Pinhead13 02-25-2007 05:16 PM

[QUOTE=funkyhoney;14274452]maybe is should get a less faggy user name[/QUOTE]

stfu....look at yours....it sounds gay already.

The Brad 02-25-2007 05:27 PM

Stop me if you've heard this one...

A n00b is driving home late at night and wrecks his car.

funkyhoney 02-25-2007 05:33 PM

[QUOTE=jcs497;14274471]Please don't, that's just stupid.

@ryan: Nah, it fits you :)[/QUOTE]

yay! i have a suited name!

funkyhoney 02-25-2007 05:34 PM

[QUOTE=Pinhead13;14274498]stfu....look at yours....it sounds gay already.[/QUOTE]

i know....?

Brandon_S 02-25-2007 05:39 PM

I want someone to buy my badass 2 bass bridge,90 Canadian Dollars. Its out of the package,but never installed,never filed,nothing and has all the screws.

funkyhoney 02-25-2007 05:47 PM

this casual is too slow

Spaceman Spiff 02-25-2007 05:51 PM

I did mushrooms last night. It was a weird trip, but I didn't really get visuals. Although I didn't get visuals, everything I saw had an aura coming off of it that I could see and I could feel it, not physically, but emotionally. And everything seemed really spacey...

For the first little while, everything that I looked at confused me. It didn't scare me, but I couldn't comprehend what I was seeing. This made me start thinking about being blind. If a blind person suddenly was given sight, would they feel like that? Would they be able to get used to it, or would they want to go to back to what is familiar?

Then I started thinking, what if I went blind? Would I still be able to conjure images in my head? Would I want to, or would I want to forget it all, or would I forget it involuntarily after some time has passed?

I regained my composure and felt like I had to get out of my house, but it turned into a whole internal philosophical discussion about life and death, moving away or staying here, etc., and I was asking myself one question, Am I tied? I don't want to be tied, I answer. When I say tied, I mean tied down to anyone, anything. The thought of being tied made me feel very low, like I wouldn't ever be able to do anything. It got me thinking what I have, nothing...

Coming to that realization put me in a really good mood, but I still had to get out of my house. Again, it comes down to this, I don't want to be tied. This time, however, I was just saying that I don't want to have anything extra on me that I'd wan to ditch for one reason or another, I just wanted to be free without being held back by too much clothing, random things in my pockets, etc.

So I finally went out and it wasn't what I wanted. There were a couple of things that really made me emotional, the moon, for one. It was just so beautiful, hanging there in the sky, I don't know, I can't really find the words right now to describe it...

Anyway, then I bumped into some people I kind of know, and I realized they're retarded. I told them I was on mushrooms and a couple of them started making sounds to trip me out, but to no avail. One of them asked me what it was like, but I couldn't really put it into words. I told him I wasn't really getting visuals, but that everything was still weird. I think I remember saying something like, "I don't know... it's just weird... you know, seeing people..."

So I left them and went back home because it was cold and not as eye-opening outside as I had hoped. Anyway, I went back home and hung out for a while just listening to music. After a few more hours, nothing exciting happened (not worth talking about), it all wore off.

But there were minimal visuals near the beginning. I stuck my hand out in front of my and seemed like it was really far off in the distance. Same thing happened when I looked at the ceiling. Nothing amazing to see, but that's about it in terms of visuals.

It was a pretty interesting trip despite the lack of visuals. I was a little disappointed not to see some cool stuff, but I'll probably do them again at some point. :p

Moon Flavor 02-25-2007 06:01 PM

I really want to try shrooms. And salvia. Then I want to never touch drugs again.

AlmightyPancake 02-25-2007 06:03 PM

So I just bought a Bergantino HT212.

funkyhoney 02-25-2007 06:03 PM

... i'd rather have the money...

funkyhoney 02-25-2007 06:04 PM

the drug money that is...

unless it's free, that's another story

Spaceman Spiff 02-25-2007 06:06 PM

Even though it scared the fu[size=2]ck[/size] out of me, I want to try salvia again.

And mushrooms, I've now done three times, not one has been a [i]bad[/i] trip. Each one has had moments that I didn't care for, either scary or just things that weirded me out or confused me... well, not the second one. :p
I really want to do them again because I was really looking forward to hours of hallucination like the previous times.

Spaceman Spiff 02-25-2007 06:08 PM

[QUOTE=funkyhoney;14274939]... i'd rather have the money...[/QUOTE]

It's worth the price to me.

funkyhoney 02-25-2007 06:10 PM

i've had bad drug expiriences

now when i say "bad" i don't mean "oh ****! he's dead!", i mean "... this is ****.. ah great, i have a nosebleed"

anyway, i found out one of my friends is uber homophobic the other day, funny how things work out. one day i'll get all the homphobic people i know together and explain that they've been friends with gay people whether they like it or not.

funkyhoney 02-25-2007 06:11 PM

[QUOTE=Spaceman Spiff;14274987]It's worth the price to me.[/QUOTE]

how much?

Moon Flavor 02-25-2007 06:12 PM

[QUOTE=funkyhoney;14275017]i've had bad drug expiriences

now when i say "bad" i don't mean "oh ****! he's dead!", i mean "... this is ****.. ah great, i have a nosebleed"

anyway, i found out one of my friends is uber homophobic the other day, funny how things work out. one day i'll get all the homphobic people i know together and explain that they've been friends with gay people whether they like it or not.[/QUOTE]

You should teabag your friend while he's sleeping. That would result in some gold old-fashioned hilarity.

Spaceman Spiff 02-25-2007 06:14 PM

[QUOTE=funkyhoney;14275033]how much?[/QUOTE]

The price of mushrooms is pretty much the same as weed. A half quarter/an eighth/3.5 grams, which is how much I took last night, will run 30 or 35 dollars.

Spaceman Spiff 02-25-2007 06:17 PM

[QUOTE=jcs497;14275045]You should teabag your friend while he's sleeping. That would result in some gold old-fashioned hilarity.[/QUOTE]

Or give him the Arabian goggles.

funkyhoney 02-25-2007 06:18 PM

[QUOTE=jcs497;14275045]You should teabag your friend while he's sleeping. That would result in some gold old-fashioned hilarity.[/QUOTE]

haha no thanks, he's a little asshole, well not really, he's really nice, but he's grown up in a VERY sheltered environment. so he's not funny, pretty smart and doesn't know what a gay person looks like.

wow, drugs are t3h expensive over there

Moon Flavor 02-25-2007 06:20 PM

Yeah, I think they say a normal dose (for lack of better word) of shrooms is like $20 here. Have any idea about salvia? I honestly have no clue.

BassVirtuoso 02-25-2007 06:24 PM

[QUOTE=Spaceman Spiff;14275070]Or give him the Arabian goggles.[/QUOTE]

Are Arabian goggles the same thing as a gonzo?

funkyhoney 02-25-2007 06:24 PM

*sigh*

i can tell today will be boring, i have nothing to do...

i suppose i could clean my room, fish tanks and pack up my computer so i can actually sell it.. but that's boring.

Ting 02-25-2007 06:28 PM

God i just a haircut and i feel completely bald.

Spaceman Spiff 02-25-2007 06:30 PM

[QUOTE=jcs497;14275093]Yeah, I think they say a normal dose (for lack of better word) of shrooms is like $20 here. Have any idea about salvia? I honestly have no clue.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? How common are they where you are? Unless pople are wimps and just take less where you are. :D

They're almost never around where I am, so get 'em while they're hot. :p

As for salvia, I can't really answer that. It's just a plant and it's completely legal. Different strands of the plant are different strengths when ingested and the weaker ones might not do anything. I'm not sure about all the strands/strengths, but it's all stuff like 10x, 20x, etc. I'm not sure the strength of the stuff I smoked. I'm also not sure about prices, I got it for free.