Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   History (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Naomi Watts is beautiful (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=543833)

Light_Fantastic 11-25-2007 06:07 PM

[QUOTE=Grace Cameron;15592731]yes, Jay, it's me. Since you were kind enough to tell people how to find me on myspace, someone sent me a link to the thread where you were saying what a great lay I was..

I can't believe you were speaking about me like that. Set the record straight, I am very disappointed in your behavior. You and I have never even seen each other. And after all that I have done for you?.. I left you Thea's car to help you get around and how do you repay me for the use of my girl's car? You applied for an abandoned vehicle title and it put a lien on my driver license.

And then to turn around and say this about me?

How can I convey to you how immature this is?

~Grace[/QUOTE]

Grace, again, it was all in fun, I never meant to hurt you or get you upset... As far as the car, it was towed from in front of my house months ago, and I never knew anything about it after that.. Since it was no longer running, I guess the tags expired, and it was the tow company not me.. I will go down to DMV and see what I can do to straighten things out... DO you still have the same cell#?

Like I said I am immature and retarded, all of the 3000 members on here already know that..you are just verifying what they already know...

Please don't air anymore of my dirty laundry, like the thing with the vacumn cleaner and stuff..Please...
Plus next thing you'll probably tell them is my music sucks and I am a terrible singer..

fajitaben2 11-25-2007 06:09 PM

I just think she wants you to understand the extent to which you are immature and retarded, Jay.

Grace Cameron 11-25-2007 06:09 PM

I used to live in Kingman for a short while. My daughter doesn't drive yet but I got her a little neon to learn and get her license. Her boyfriend promptly messed up the engine and when I went to Seattle it ended up sitting in my friend Denise's driveway..

Jay told me his sister?.. needed a car to drive, medical visits.. I had talked with Jay many times on myspace and on the phone,.. since it was doing us no good at that time, I told Jay he could use it if he could get it running. Denise had the key, he picked it up..

Too nice for my own good I guess. :angry:

~Grace

[QUOTE=Superpeer;15592746]Nah man, at 21, I'm already too old for mx. :\

Also, you have some explaining to do, it seems!

GRACE: Why do you lend cars to people you've never met? That is strange. =)[/QUOTE]

fajitaben2 11-25-2007 06:10 PM

[QUOTE=Grace Cameron;15592782]I used to live in Kingman for a short while. My daughter doesn't drive yet but I got her a little neon to learn and get her license. Her boyfriend promptly messed up the engine and when I went to Seattle it ended up sitting in my friend Denise's driveway..

Jay told me his sister?.. needed a car to drive, medical visits.. I had talked with Jay many times on myspace and on the phone,.. since it was doing us no good at that time, I told Jay he could use it if he could get it running. Denise had the key, he picked it up..

~Grace[/QUOTE]

Too nice, indeed.

FIGHTCRIMEALLTHETIME 11-25-2007 06:12 PM

this is getting pretty weird

Light_Fantastic 11-25-2007 06:12 PM

[QUOTE=fajitaben2;15592780]I just think she wants you to understand the extent to which you are immature and retarded, Jay.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Ben.. I get it..
I think the real problem is I have been posting on mx for almost 4 years now and I think like a 17 year old and have the brains of a 12 year old..

superpeer 11-25-2007 06:13 PM

[QUOTE=Grace Cameron;15592782]I used to live in Kingman for a short while. My daughter doesn't drive yet but I got her a little neon to learn and get her license. Her boyfriend promptly messed up the engine and when I went to Seattle it ended up sitting in my friend Denise's driveway..

~Grace[/QUOTE]

Jay told us his sister was dead! Or was that someone else?

But yes, that was too trusting of you, you must know that Mr. Link is a very strange individual. Probably hit his head, or something. =)

fajitaben2 11-25-2007 06:14 PM

That doesn't make sense... but I think I get what you're saying.

Why do you post here then?

Light_Fantastic 11-25-2007 06:14 PM

[QUOTE=Superpeer;15592801]Jay told us his sister was dead! Or was that someone else?

But yes, that was too trusting of you, you must know that Mr. Link is a very strange individual. Probably hit his head, or something. =)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your support Superpeer...

to be fair Grace, I did pay almost $200 in Fed ex charges to ship some of your stuff to Seattle, so I wasn't a total moron...

Nutmeg 11-25-2007 06:15 PM

grace = jaylink

Grace Cameron 11-25-2007 06:15 PM

removed

Light_Fantastic 11-25-2007 06:17 PM

[QUOTE=Grace Cameron;15592821]I paid the $50 when I was in town for SEMA. I sent you a note about it on myspace which you have not read.

All in good fun? didn't sound that way to me Jay. How many friends do you think would take this lightly? I am hurt by your actions,

~Grace

Check your email..

Sorry I stand by my last remark.. You are the most beautiful and sensual woman I never met.

Glitterati 11-25-2007 06:17 PM

Nice quote.

superpeer 11-25-2007 06:19 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;15592812]Thanks for your support Superpeer...

to be fair Grace, I did pay almost $200 in Fed ex charges to ship some of your stuff to Seattle, so I wasn't a total moron...[/QUOTE]

Jay, don't deny that you are strange.

and omg this can't be real

I still think this is some kind of elaborate conspiracy.

Hey, Grace, your daughter is very goFFic

fajitaben2 11-25-2007 06:21 PM

Yeah I don't know anymore.

FIGHTCRIMEALLTHETIME 11-25-2007 06:21 PM

grace its true that your daughter is tasty but based on your behavior right now i would not hit that

Light_Fantastic 11-25-2007 06:22 PM

[QUOTE=Superpeer;15592848]Jay, don't deny that you are strange.

and omg this can't be real

I still think this is some kind of elaborate conspiracy.

Hey, Grace, your daughter is very goFFic[/QUOTE]

I am the strangest of the strange..
No conspiracy ..what I did was wrong and innapropriate , so Grace came back and aired all my dirty laundry...well, almost all..she still knows a bit more...

Alf™ 11-25-2007 06:22 PM

Naomi Watts <3.

fajitaben2 11-25-2007 06:22 PM

Let's delete MX

thunderzstruck 11-25-2007 06:35 PM

guys thats the real grace. She sent me a message over myspace saying the exact same thing.

jaylink didnt make a grace account just so you know

Light_Fantastic 11-25-2007 06:36 PM

[QUOTE=thunderzstruck;15592919]guys thats the real grace. She sent me a message over myspace saying the exact same thing.

jaylink didnt make a grace account just so you know[/QUOTE]

You're a little late douchebag.. we all have already figured that out...

SO then Grace also knows you're the little punk who ratted me out...

superpeer 11-25-2007 06:36 PM

we knew already KTHX

thunderzstruck 11-25-2007 06:41 PM

ok sorry
i didnt read the whole thread

Light_Fantastic 11-25-2007 06:43 PM

[QUOTE=thunderzstruck;15592953]ok sorry
i didnt read the whole thread[/QUOTE]

Yeah.. I 'm sure you're sorry..
You will be forever know on mx as a rat add the guy who brought down JayLink ... you must be so proud...

I am completely humiliated and devastated... I May never post here again...

Pariah 11-25-2007 06:44 PM

go bears!

Light_Fantastic 11-25-2007 06:45 PM

[QUOTE=DarkLikePoe;15592970]go bears![/QUOTE]

Bears Suk this year:confused:

Pariah 11-25-2007 06:46 PM

but theyre playing denver in OT and denver is tied with san diego at the top of the worst division in football

Curve 11-25-2007 06:46 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;15592965]
I am completely humiliated and devastated... I May never post here again...[/QUOTE]

woah dude don't say that

thunderzstruck 11-25-2007 06:48 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;15592965]Yeah.. I 'm sure you're sorry..
You will be forever know on mx as a rat add the guy who brought down JayLink ... you must be so proud...

I am completely humiliated and devastated... I May never post here again...[/QUOTE]

are you trying to make me pity you or something? to be honest, if i would do the same thing you did.. id expect someone to do that almost. I mean, I didn't mean to cause this huge personal crisis because I actually thought she [I]was[/I] your girlfriend like you certainly pressed on about. If she was as close as you were originally saying, then she could just laugh about it.

It's your fault for talking about those things. It's just a matter of if she found out or not. That's like stealing from a friend (money or anything) and blaming somebody else when they tell that friend. It's not me who got you into this, and she said she appreciated I told her, so obviously, she wouldnt even agree with your behavior

Grace Cameron 11-25-2007 06:51 PM

Bears game is a comedy of errors. :(

like that punt return in OT.. how do TWO players botch picking up the ball..

and FYI... I didnt get an email from you Jay. I do have the same cell number.. I left a message on the kingman #.. don't have any others in my phone. and I am glad that someone was good enough to make you accountable for the things you were saying.

~Grace