Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Guitar (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Rules + Reporting stuff is fun too y'know (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=497980)

kurrpt 12-22-2006 06:36 AM

the transporter has nothing to do with the Kurrpt...

I find him comical at times

Miek 12-22-2006 07:09 AM

Perm ban Transporter

motogrifo 12-22-2006 01:59 PM

meh, ban him

The Black Fist 12-22-2006 02:11 PM

gg gice he was already b&

motogrifo 12-22-2006 02:12 PM

b& his other account

Miek 12-22-2006 02:33 PM

[QUOTE=The Black Fist;13868970]gg gice he was already b&[/QUOTE]

gg stfu I posted before I knew, and I also wanted to add to it

so btfo thank youx

mnemonic 12-22-2006 03:06 PM

revolt

everyone put "free trany" in your location

OrangeLightning 12-22-2006 05:43 PM

nipples? dp of tits? allowed?

motogrifo 12-22-2006 06:48 PM

[QUOTE=OrangeLightning;13870256]nipples? dp of tits? allowed?[/QUOTE]

stfu fag

bluesbreaker66 12-23-2006 01:44 AM

mods: "O noes, they might express opinions in thickasabricks thread, better close it and ban him before a conversation actually starts in this godforsaken forum."

Merry Christmas. You ****ing wops.

Aes820 12-23-2006 02:08 AM

^ Prime example of how not to post in this thread.

recca_the one and only 12-23-2006 06:32 AM

come on guys, that **** was good. and i made a moderately valuable post to make up for the "coot looks like a rotted plum" statement. this one here, actually. i explained what needed to be done in order for the forum to be of any real assistance to him, and what the results of not doing so look like, all in one, well worded post.

[url]http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13871376&postcount=8[/url]

free me from my ban. perhaps this is how the jews felt during the holocaust.

The Transporter 2 12-23-2006 08:05 AM

[QUOTE=The Black Fist;13866299]I think Transporter is worthy of bean poss. perm

what do you all think[/QUOTE]

what does "bean poss. perm" mean?
-i'd just like to point out that, despite a few (or an abundance of) ridiculous posts, i've been pretty helpful, but i guess priedmore didn't check much of my history

anyway, i don't really care that the other account was bant, but why are you gice hatin on me? i just want to hang out and be your friends

Proof that I should never have been banned:

[QUOTE=(*The Noonward Race*);13865314]I disagree. Transporter is not worthy of punishment.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Kurrpt;13866850]the transporter has nothing to do with the Kurrpt...

I find him comical at times[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Aria.;13865460]well the username transporter does ring a bell and i only ever remeber usernames if they are cool vets or complete retard noobs who i hate

so he could be either one of them cant be bothered checkin[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Nihongo;13864669]It's Transporter's post history.

Just look at them all, about a sentence, or a half of a sentence, conveying no useful point and doing nothing but stirring up trouble and flaming.[/QUOTE]

Silly Beach Turtles 12-23-2006 08:48 AM

Well as long as everyone else is complaining about bans

I don't really care about being banned, I just would like a better reason

Me, being mike

Moto I 12-23-2006 12:34 PM

/bandwagon

I'm not complaining, I just want to remind everyone to not spam the rules thread with nonsense, if you're banned and have a backup then what's the problem? postcount??, rofl, like that means anything. Most people who complain about being banned are used to lose 100+ posts everytime the lod gets deleted, if you're here, even under a different user name then don't complain.
Of course I miss my xmas bob marley and I'm too lazy to do it again, but besides that being Moto I is the same as being Motogrifo, wtf is wrong with you? it's only a name.

Merry Christmas to you too aes (80% that you were the one who banned me):)

The Black Fist 12-23-2006 07:43 PM

Recca; Making one long post doesn't balance out bad posts. I didn't ban you nor do I know why you were banned, but your whole "I MADE A GOOD POST LOOK SEE? UNBAN ME NOW PLZ" doesn't really fly.

Transporter; Noonward and krup vouching for you doesn't mean you're a good poster. In fact, I'd say it counts against you more than anything else. Oh yes I went there. Again, I didn't ban you, so your gripe isn't with me.

Miek; gtfo

Moto; srs. it's a number next to your name on the internet, and at most 5 minutes of work to get a new account. Bans are slaps on the wrist. [b]This is why we are so frivolous with them[/b].

Chaz S 12-23-2006 11:52 PM

[url]http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13877808&postcount=18[/url]

Moto I 12-23-2006 11:57 PM

[QUOTE=The Black Fist;13876500]Recca; Making one long post doesn't balance out bad posts. I didn't ban you nor do I know why you were banned, but your whole "I MADE A GOOD POST LOOK SEE? UNBAN ME NOW PLZ" doesn't really fly.

Transporter; Noonward and krup vouching for you doesn't mean you're a good poster. In fact, I'd say it counts against you more than anything else. Oh yes I went there. Again, I didn't ban you, so your gripe isn't with me.

Miek; gtfo

Moto; srs. it's a number next to your name on the internet, and at most 5 minutes of work to get a new account. Bans are slaps on the wrist. [b]This is why we are so frivolous with them[/b].[/QUOTE]

rofl, urrite

The Transporter 2 12-25-2006 10:31 PM

[QUOTE=The Black Fist;13876500]Recca; Making one long post doesn't balance out bad posts. I didn't ban you nor do I know why you were banned, but your whole "I MADE A GOOD POST LOOK SEE? UNBAN ME NOW PLZ" doesn't really fly.

Miek; gtfo

Moto; srs. it's a number next to your name on the internet, and at most 5 minutes of work to get a new account. Bans are slaps on the wrist. [b]This is why we are so frivolous with them[/b].[/QUOTE]
LAWL. You know Krup and Noonward are awesome, you just gotta act like they aren't because you're an "authority figure." It's alright man, I know where you're coming from. As a sidenote to that, I was just kidding about that stuff as being proof that I should be unbanned. Hell, I cited Pridemore's distaste towards me as reason for unbannage. (That probably helped more than Krup and Noonward, huh?)

Bottom line is a lot of jerk-o's (the gice who don't like me) need to lighten up and not take everything so seriously. I just want to be your fren, so that's why I make jokes and help you gice with your problems.

Merry X-Mas. Kiss kiss

The Black Fist 12-25-2006 10:48 PM

[QUOTE=The Transporter 2;13888977] Hell, I cited Pridemore's distaste towards me as reason for unbannage. (That probably helped more than Krup and Noonward, huh?)[/QUOTE]

rofl yeah any enemy of Creekmore's is a friend of mine

Were you here under another name before Transporter?

The Transporter 2 12-25-2006 11:00 PM

nah man, that was my first user name, but i've been reading this shi since back when no name was still on here.

The Black Fist 12-25-2006 11:21 PM

Really eh

Well, like I say, Aes banned you, and it was because he felt you were posting poorly. I can't say I disagree. Make more of an effort to have more helpful posts in the future and we'll be easier on you, because right now you're in "punk newb who thinks he knows how to run the place" land.

The Transporter 2 12-25-2006 11:32 PM

A lot of my older posts are more helpful, but i know what Aes means about "posting poorly." It's all gravy. No need to worry bout it man, I'm still your fren, I know you were probably losing sleep about this, but let me assure you it's all okay.

I'm going to bed now. Later ninja

IbanezArtist 12-26-2006 02:50 PM

[url]http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13892339#post13892339[/url] Trolling from Chaz and OT, I'm sure you know this is not the only time they've been dicks.

The Black Fist 12-26-2006 10:49 PM

Since Aes posted in that thread and took no action he seemed to not think that the posting was out of line. I am not going to oppose the actions of other moderators.

shredingizmybizness 12-27-2006 12:21 AM

Mods would it be acceptable be start a special celebration thread for the new year. It will be a mascarade party and everyone can make a new account and we try to guess who eachother are in the thread.

I think this could be beneficial to making the guitar forum feel like the close-knit community of caring and fun loving bretheren that they truly are.

I just don't wanna get banned for making the thread because making a new email is annoying.

Gnarled 12-27-2006 01:08 AM

[QUOTE=shredingizmybizness;13895498]Mods would it be acceptable be start a special celebration thread for the new year. It will be a mascarade party and everyone can make a new account and we try to guess who eachother are in the thread.

I think this could be beneficial to making the guitar forum feel like the close-knit community of caring and fun loving bretheren that they truly are.

I just don't wanna get banned for making the thread because making a new email is annoying.[/QUOTE]

hey, that sounds like fun. i second this motion

also; use mailinator

IbanezArtist 12-27-2006 01:10 AM

[QUOTE=The Black Fist;13894973]Since Aes posted in that thread and took no action he seemed to not think that the posting was out of line. I am not going to oppose the actions of other moderators.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13889054&postcount=267[/url]

Same guy who said that.:smash:

The Black Fist 12-27-2006 01:15 AM

[QUOTE=IbanezArtist;13895691][url]http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13889054&postcount=267[/url]

Same guy who said that.:smash:[/QUOTE]

b& for spamming rules thread

thick I actually think that would be a really fun idea if everybody was cooperative about it. You'd get a lot of jerks involved and yeah it obviously wouldn't be directly guitar-related, but if the other mods don't have a problem with it then I'm down.

Royd Rage 12-27-2006 04:55 PM

[url]http://sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=507396[/url]

close for being a thread used to judge other guitarists based on what amp they play....and for being extremely gay as well.